Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Husband Ralph.............

There are no words to describe how much I love my husband. He is the greatest. We met in High School and began dating the summer of 1992 or 1991. I think 1992. My husband wouldn't be happy that I can't pin down the date but I do remember it was in July. He is the greatest and God has truly blessed me with a great God fearing man who loves me despite my faults. Neither of us are perfect by any means but he never gives up on me and knows I have more to give than anyone. He knows my moods and he knows when I say "fine" it's not always fine. I have to admit it does bother me but it also makes me feel loved. He is my best friend and my constant and I can't imagine doing life with anyone else. He is the father to our two beautiful daughters and I can't wait to see what our future holds. He is a Pastor and has a heart for our city and for those that are lost. I proudly serve alongside him and in my opinion were a great team. I love you Ralph!!!

Your Partner In Crime..................

No comments: