Thursday, February 6, 2014

Romans 8:28

Romans 8:28 "For we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

I can't even begin to say how much this verse means to me. Twice this week I've either read or heard it. God is so good. I'm so thankful for the blessings and the favor He is pouring out on our church. He is pouring vision upon our Senior Pastor and upon my husband. He is answering prayers and opening doors. Things we wished and hoped for are slowly coming together. I'm so humbled and so very honored for this journey that God has my husband and I and our family on. It's not about what we want and it never has been. It's always and forever will be what God wants and what He wants to accomplish through us in our city. His will be done. So much has happened today and I wish I could go into more detail but let me say this. Romans 8:28.....in ALL THINGS God WORKS for the GOOD. No matter if it's a rough season or a bad day. No matter if it's a smooth season or the perfect day. God is working everything out for the good. He has His plans, He has His purpose laid out. He has called us; and my husband and I are going to be obedient. We are going to conquer our city and tear down the walls. I have no idea on where to begin but I know that God does. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but God does. We will be part of this for as long as He calls us too. We are part of a great church. Who loves people. Who wants to reach the lost and restore Hope and Life. 

Dear Lord,

I'm so thankful, so honored for this journey. For your calling on our life. 10 years ago when we surrendered our life to the ministry I never imagined where we would be today. Use us for your purpose and your will. Lead us and we will follow you faithfully. We are your servants Lord and we are grateful for the things you have provided and for the things you have in store for your church, your city and your people. 

Amen!!!!!

No comments: