Friday, January 17, 2014

Five for Friday

I've seen a lot of people doing this so I thought it would be fun to post five pictures that I've taken throughout the week and post about them. So here we go. My first Five for Friday.



My first born. I'm so proud of all her accomplishments and her compassionate heart that she has.

 
My second born who is thankful it's FRIDAY!!!! Do you know how hard it is to get her to smile?

 
Yesterday we had the privilage of watching our Worship Team play at Fields of Faith at San Marcos High School. I'm so honored to serve with such awesome people.


 
After almost five years or more I finally gave in and bought some Nikes. I'm more of a New Balance kinda of gal but decided to change it up since everyone else in my home wears Nike. 
 
Ahh!!!! This makes my day in the morning. Coffee from Mochas. I finally got the name of the girl who always and I mean always knows my order. Kaitlynn is her name. Thanks for knowing my order.
 
 
So there you go. Part of this week. Praying for an awesome weekend with my husband and daughters.
 
 
CZ

No comments: