Friday, January 31, 2014

Five for Friday

Okay it's really hard to choose five photos from the week to share but these are worth posting about in my personal opinion. So here we go.
 
Katy Perry. Yes, I gave in and bought tickets to take my daughter to see Katy Perry in October. October that's 9 months away. Crazy thing is it will be here before we know it.

Student Ministry. I LOVE our Student Ministry and I especially LOVE showering gifts upon the girls. What cute things I found and it's a great JOY to my heart to be able to do this. GIVING is so important and so is APPRECIATION. So when you have a chance give a gift of appreciation to someone.

I'm so proud of Elena. Her degree will be in Social Work and since she's in her 2nd year of college it's time for volunteering. She has decided to volunteer at Heart to Heart Hospice. Wow!!! Is all I can say. She has a heart of compassion and God is doing great things through her.

Micah turned 1 1/2 on the 27th and since she really didn't eat cake at her 1st Birthday we decided to sing "Happy Birthday" and let her eat a cupcake. She isn't much for sweets but she really enjoyed her first cupcake.

Saturday was such a beautiful day and as my husband and students from our church played Flag Football, I enjoyed a walk in the park and Sewell Park with these two blessings.
 
So that was my week. I'm so thankful that it's Friday because tomorrow we are having fun with my wonderful nephew who until Micah arrived was our second child. Love him bunches!!!

No comments: