Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Work Together

This mornings verse was "God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God". Causes EVERYTHING. That means that these fevers that my baby has been suffering will work out. It means that our church will see growth. It means that my marriage will be stronger than ever before. That our student ministry will see blessings with students lives changed and more students reached than ever before. That God will work it all out for the good not for bad. God wants to see our lives and our ministries blessed and even though we have to go through rough patches or dry seasons God has it all worked out. Sometimes its much easier to say it but even harder to believe it when your actually going through it.

Lord, I pray for my belief in You to be stronger than its ever been before. Forgive me for my doubt and for my lack of faith. I know You are working behind the scenes in every area of my life and in our church and Your glory will be revealed when its all said and done. Thank you for your patience and for loving me. 

No comments: