Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sundays


Every Sunday I get up at 6:30am to start my day. At 7:00am my husband gets up and between 7:15 and 8:00am our youngest gets up. We leave the house around 8:00am or 8:15am drop off my husband and I take Micah to Taco Cabana for a taco and then go back to start our day at Church. From that time until we leave the church at 2:30pm we are go, go and going. Once we get her back in the car to go eat she is out like a light. It's such a blessing to know that she is growing up in church and even though she doesn't quite understand what is going on I know that God is going to rock her world once she does. He is preparing her for great things and our family doesn't see church as another thing we have to do but something we are honored and privileged to do. Serving is a big part of our family. From my husband and I being Campus Pastor's to our oldest daughter serving every Sunday with the Children's Ministry to our youngest being in class every week. We have been blessed with be able to do this for the past 8 1/2 years and many more to come for sure. We love our leaders, our volunteers, our members, our regular attenders, our children and our students. We love our community and love see life change all around us but most of all we love to see our own daughters love Jesus, love the church and love our community. It's tiring but it's so worth it in the end.

No comments: